10 March 2009

Welcome to Little Maketto!

Hello online shoppers!

A little introduction to the girl behind Little Maketto. I’m Min and like most girls, I love to be surrounded by all things beautiful. I’ve decided to share some of the things I love with others through Little Maketto. Almost all the items found here are imported and are chosen with delicate care by me.

I have many likes and dislikes which lead to very interesting choices in my individual fashion and lifestyle. Thus what you find in Little Maketto might seem to be an eclectic mix of this and that but hopefully it will inspire you to bring your personal style to light!

I hope you enjoy your shopping experience here and do remember to visit often for more new updates and products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP