11 July 2009

I'm a huge fan of the Gossip Girl series and when I watched the last episode of the current season, Goodbye Gossip Girl, my little eye spied a beautiful necklace adorned by the character Jenny Humphrey. It took me awhile but I managed to track down the original designer of the necklace - pequitobun. Her jewellery line is exquisite! The original necklace, Crown Jewels is still available for sale. You can check it out here.
Anyway till the next season starts screening, I was inspired to create Jenny, the necklace that is somewhat similar to Crown Jewels minus the genuine gems and on a more affordable range. This is my most elaborate piece of handmade jewellery yet.

This is a screen cap of Jenny Humphrey wearing the necklace in the show.

Jenny

Faux white pearls, Black roundel crystals 13mm, Crystal star charm, Seashell flower pendant, Toggle clasp, Dangle chain, Patterned double-link chain
Length: Inner pearl diameter measures 17 inches;
Black crystals diameter measures about 20 inches;
Crystal star dangles 4.75 inches;
Seashell flower pendant measures about 1.5 inches


NE005 - Jenny
Handmade Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

About Me

My photo
I like pretty stuff. I like yummy food. I'm in love with the little things in life.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP