14 August 2009

Reviewed

Thank you Minor Lavender, Detailed Wears and A Shopaholic's Den for their features and reviews of Little Maketto's Mini Hats. Minor Lavender even has a really old video showcasing some vintage hats that complements the Mini Hats!


Minor Lavender



Detailed Wears



A Shopaholic's Den




If anyone is interested about the Klang Creative Fest that Little Maketto was a part of recently, my friend Jasemaine has blogged about it here. She's also attached some of her great pictures of the event.
I had great fun at the event and I'm glad I participated. It was a good chance for me to practise my non-fluent Mandarin. Also discovered that Malaysia has indeed many wonderful local talents and singers/songwriters alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

About Me

My photo
I like pretty stuff. I like yummy food. I'm in love with the little things in life.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP