02 February 2010

I Love You Necklace

I Love You

** SOLD **
NE022 - I Love You
I Love You Heart pendant, Tiny rose love heart charm, Diamond ring, Mini organza ribbon bow, Special link chain, Lobster clasp. All in pale gold.
Length of chain: 27.25 inches + 2 inches extension chain.
Heart pendant is about 1 inch x 1 inch.
I Love You Heart pendant is engraved with 'I Love You' phrases in English, Albanian, Latin, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Chinese, Italian and Greek.
1 unit available only.
~ RM35.00 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

About Me

My photo
I like pretty stuff. I like yummy food. I'm in love with the little things in life.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP