02 March 2011

Coral Pink Rosalie Earrings

I've been MIA for quite awhile and I apologise for the long absence. Especially to those who have been loyally following Little Maketto. I'm now back with more designs and accessories! I'm planning a little promotion as well... more details will be revealed soon. So stay tuned..! (Don't worry, for those who make their orders now, I will still include your orders into the promotion.)

Meanwhile, please enjoy the Rosalie Earrings Collection. Let me know if you have a custom colour in mind and I'll see what I can do...


Coral Rosalie

ER073 - Coral Rosalie
Rhodium-plated earring hooks, Cabochon dahlia flower and filligree charm in coral pink, Butterfly spacer, Blue AB crystal teardop
Length of Earring: 2.25 inches from top of earwire
Cabochon dahlia flower and filligree charm is the size of 20 cent MYR coin
Butterfly and teardrop bead is about the size of 10 cent MYR coin
Remakes available.
~ RM16.00 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP