23 July 2011

Coin Purse b3

Back by popular demand! A new batch of coin purse in all new designs. Still at the same affordable price of RM8.00 each. Two new designs for the double compartments coin purse @ RM11.00 each.


Do you also remember the eyeglass/sunglass purses? Well they're back too! I'll post the update for those next week as I still have to edit the picture and write their descriptions. But there's a little preview picture up at the Little Maketto's Facebook. Also coming up are some adorable pocket card holder purse for you to keep all your loyalty, credit and business cards! So stay tune for that...



 (L-R) AC049, AC050, AC051, AC052, AC053

(L-R) AC054, AC055, AC056, AC057, AC058, AC059


Inside view of coin purse
(L-R) AC053, AC052

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

About Me

My photo
I like pretty stuff. I like yummy food. I'm in love with the little things in life.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP