27 August 2012

:: NOTICE ::

I will be away from Thursday 30th August 2012 till 8th September 2012 for a long-awaited vacation!!
I will have very, very limited (or almost no) internet access so please be patient with me.
I will reply all enquiries when I get back.

So sorry for any inconveniences caused,
any orders received during this time will be attended to when I return.

** I have some pretty and dainty pieces ready for sale once I get back, so stay tuned and look out for it! Here's a little sneak peek just for you...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP