08 March 2013

Bead Soup Unpacked

It's arrived!!!


Well, actually the package arrived last week itself but I've been a little caught with my full-time job and spending time with the beau...

So here's a little recap for those who might have seen the previous blog post. I'm in the 3rd Reveal of Lori Anderson's annual 7th Bead Soup Bead Party and my delightful partner this round is Natalie Davidson of NorthShore Days who is based in the country where hobbits roam - New Zealand!



The bead soup Natalie sent came packaged in a pretty purple organza bag with her business card and note attached. The bead soup is absolutely lovely in its basic monochromatic theme and I just adore the lampwork glass beads Natalie sent. They're simply gorgeous and look so candy-licious!

The focal and clasp are metal pieces in bohemian bronze which is just perfect as I had hoped to explore more vintage looking pieces… but the focal doesn't have a pendant hole! Uh-oh! How am I going to overcome this particular challenge…??



Well, I guess you'll have to stay tuned to find out… The 3rd Reveal's happening on the 13th of April. Come back then to see what I manage to create with Natalie's neat little bead soup!

And for those curious with the bead soup I sent her, here's the original picture unfiltered…




Happy Beading Everyone!!


ps. hop on over to NorthShore Days to see what Nat thinks of the bead soup I sent her - http://northshoredays.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/bead-soup-party.html

5 comments:

  1. Cool bead soups! That focal you got is great - can't wait to see what you do with it. And I love the purples in the bead mix you sent Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adlinah.. yes the focal is really unique and pretty but without a pendant hole and the middle cut-out hole being so small, it's really a challenge for me... I can't wait to see what I do with it too!! Yupz.. the lavender beads are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's those unexpected challenges that produce the most amazing of reveals! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I simply say what a relief to discover someone that really understands what they're discussing on the web. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people ought to check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you aren't more popular given that you
    surely possess the gift.

    Also visit my site: Article Submissions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your soups are so grand! I'm doing my first bead soup now and I had no idea what to expect.I am having a ball. This reveal is going to be like Christmas presents...for days. :-D Later, Billi

    ReplyDelete

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP