05 October 2009

:: Pos Express Price Increment ::

Hi all, just a little note to let you know that Pos Malaysia has decided to increase the price of the Pos Express envelopes starting 1st October. This is not listed on their website and I only found out when I went to the Post Office today. I'm kinda pissed that they did this without warning otherwise I would have stocked up on the envelopes to help you, my dearest customers save cost. So if you find that postage quotes that I provide you cost more than the usual, this is the reason. Thanks for your kind understanding.

At the moment I found that the rates are:
RM2.50 will become RM3
RM 3 will become RM3.50
RM 4 will become RM4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

About Me

My photo
I like pretty stuff. I like yummy food. I'm in love with the little things in life.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP