01 March 2010

I'm Late White Rabbit Bag Charm- Blue

I'm Late, I'm Late White Bunny Rabbit - Blue

** SOLD **
BC019 - I'm Late, I'm Late White Bunny Rabbit - Blue
Gold key clasp, Baby blue ribbon bow, White faux pearls hoop, Enamel plated black clock face, Chocolate crème plain biscuit cookie charm, White bunny rabbit with polka dotted bow and pearly tail plush
Length: 5.5 inches (from key clasp to rabbit's feet)
Rabbit plush measures about 3.5 inches in length and clock charm is about the size of 20 cent MYR coin
Only 1 unit available.
~ RM36.00 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP