20 November 2009

Nightingale Posy Earrings

It's been awhile since I've updated with handmade accessories... so here's a bunch of nature inspired earrings. Enjoy browsing...

Also for those who are looking forward to the restock of the coin purses, I'm happy to report that yes! I've managed to bring in a new batch of coin purses. Am working on inventory and taking pictures of the coin purses but I should be able to present them to you for sale sometime next week.. so look out for it! :)



Nightingale Posy


** SOLD 1 pair **
ER055 - Nightingale Posy
Rhodium-plated earring hooks, Yellow roundel crystals, Rectangle block wire mesh, Carved bird shell bead, Carved flower shell bead, Tiny clear AB crystal
Length: 2.25 inches from top of earwire
Remakes available. Contact me!
~ RM22.00 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

About Me

My photo
I like pretty stuff. I like yummy food. I'm in love with the little things in life.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP