14 April 2010

Fairest of Them All Necklace

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who in the land is fairest of all?"

I'm sure you recognise the line from the fairy tale (made famous by the Brothers Grimm), Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The Disney animated film of the story is the first movie-length cartoon I remember watching. I also remember the haggard witch (aka. evil stepmother queen) used to frighten me! Ah... but what a wonderful happily ever after ending it was... Definitely a classic animation, with sing-along songs like 'Some day my prince will come' and 'Heigh-ho'. Hehe... my rave of Snow White is somewhat nostalgic and kinda reveals my age...

So here it is, another necklace inspired by the popular fairy tale.
Why is the locket a Strawberry instead of an Apple? Beats me. I suppose the Strawberry isn't poisonous...



Fairest of Them All

** SOLD **
NE025 - Fairest of Them All
This item contains two separate necklace pieces.
Necklace #1: Chromed and enamel coated Fairest of Them All pendant, Smooth flat rolo chain in chrome silver, Lobster clasp
Necklace #2: Silver chromed strawberry locket, Rope chain in silver tone, Lobster clasp

Length of inner chain (Fairest of Them All): 15 inches + 3 inches extension chain
Length of outer chain (Strawberry Locket ): 35.5 inches + 3 inches extension chain
FOTA pendant measures 2 inches x 1.5 inches
Strawberry locket is about 0.9 inch x 1.25 inches
1 unit available only.
~ RM52.00 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP