12 March 2012

Rainbow Baubles Necklace


9gag stole my soul early last year. I've since tried to pick up pieces of myself and I'm less of a 9gag addict now. But recently I've been quite inspired but the Puking Rainbow and Nyan Cat memes. So I've come up with some rainbow accessories! 


Puking Rainbow
Nyan Cat


Also St Patrick's Day is coming soon… It's not a big holiday here in Malaysia, but you can bet many of the pubs and bars are going to cash in on this very Irish holiday… so here's a gorgeous St Patrick rainbow cake tutorial I came across…






And without further ado, here are the Rainbow inspired accessories...


Rainbow Baubles Necklace

(wonder beads glow in this picture is due to picture taken with flash)
NE047 - Rainbow Baubles Necklace
 Wonder beads in blue, purple, red, pink, yellow & green, Faux pearls in blue, purple, red, pink, yellow, green,Oval links cable chain, Toggle clasp
Length of chain: 23.5 inches (59.5cm)
Limited remakes available.
~ RM40.00 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP