16 June 2011

Golden Purse Earrings

"Those who have succeeded at anything and don't mention luck are kidding themselves."
- Larry King

I do think there's some truth in that statement. Luck is so unexplainable that I think oftentimes it is a meaningful coincidence.
I'm not an overtly superstitious person but I believe in luck and karma. If you haven't already noticed, this week's collection is the Lucky Collection - a collection of lucky charm jewellery that will maybe brighten your day and bring you good fortune.


The Golden Purse Earrings set is a little tribute to Little Maketto's logo. So delightfully cute and hopefully wearing it will bring some extra ka-ching! to your purse...

Golden Purse

** SOLD **
ER084 - Golden Purse
3-piece rhodium-plated earring studs with double clear rubber earnuts -
Ribbon bow, Stripey coin purse, Daisy flower. All in white enamel with gold trim
Please see picture to compare size of darling earring studs with 5 cent MYR coin.
1 set available only.
~ RM11.00 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

About Me

My photo
I like pretty stuff. I like yummy food. I'm in love with the little things in life.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP