03 June 2011

Lucky Pull-Tab Necklace

I remember when I was still a kid, soft drink cans used to have pull tabs instead of the stay-on tabs that you find on the aluminum cans nowadays. It was more dangerous (the tabs edges were very sharp) and caused more litter which was why they became obsolete. However if you're looking for a little nostalgia and novelty to complete your look, wear this shiny pull-tab necklace as your lucky charm...!


Lucky Pull Tab


NE033 - Lucky Pull Tab
Rhinestone can pull tab with engraved message (I wish you'll have a good luck) behind,
Bar links chain, Spring ring clasp
Length of chain: 20 inches (can be worn as 18 inches necklace)
Can tab is about 1.75 inches in height
1 piece available only.
~ RM42.00 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

About Me

My photo
I like pretty stuff. I like yummy food. I'm in love with the little things in life.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP