16 June 2011

Rosy Five Earrings

What is your lucky number? Is it number five (5)?
Well number 5 is the highlight in this pretty set of earring studs.
I've also got a little number 5 joke that I came across online for you...

A 55-year old man, who was born on May 5th, has been married 5 years, has 5 children, makes $55,555.55 a year, and who's lucky number is 5, receives a phone call from a friend. The friend informs the man that a horse named Lucky 5 will be running in the fifth race at the local track that evening. Excitedly, the man withdraws 5,555.55 cash from his bank account, goes to the races and bets on Lucky 5.

.
.
.

You guessed it! The horse comes in fifth.

hehehehe!! Sure gave me a chuckle when I read it. Hope it makes your day too!


Rosy Five

ER083 - Rosy Five
4-piece rhodium-plated earring studs with double clear rubber earnuts -
White ribbon bow, Fushcia pink heart, Black rose with gold trim, Golden number 5
Please see picture to compare size of darling earring studs with 5 cent MYR coin.
1 set available only.
~ RM15.00 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

About Me

My photo
I like pretty stuff. I like yummy food. I'm in love with the little things in life.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP